Facilities Management Subject Matter Expert
OmniSolve is seeking a Facilities Management Subject Matter Expert to support a civilian federal government client. The ideal candidate will provide expertise in facility operations and maintenance, energy management, sustainability, project management, tenant services, and the latest in facilities technology. Additionally, they will offer advice, expertise, and analysis to the senior leadership on how to improve programs, processes, policies, and people in a collaborative effort to lead the client into the future. The work streams that will be supported are a) Smart Buildings, b) National Computerized Maintenance and Management Support (NCMMS), and c) Facilities Management Analytical Support.
Founded in 2001, OmniSolve is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients grow and succeed. We have the broad resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. OmniSolve offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
Come grow with us. Learn more at www.omnisolve.com.
- Provide project and program management support services ranging from simple building analytics to highly complex solutions for managing operations and maintenance workflows and strategic planning at the micro and macro levels. This includes, but is not limited to GSALink, National Computerized Maintenance Management System (NCMMS), data collection and analysis, and budget planning and national and regional requests for information
- Smart Buildings work stream responsibilities
- Support overall smart buildings strategy as needed.
- Provide support and recommendations as necessary to assist in developing regional/national standards for smart buildings.
- Provide industry experts assigned to all regions for development and project questions and advisory.
- Support GSALink requirements, Vendor Management, Project Management,
- Program management for 250 building road map
- Support requirements development and enhancements for new buildings.
- Support project compatibility requirements and coordination between NCMMS and GSAlink projects.
- Provide as needed reporting/analytics to assist service centers handling and tracking the KPI measures associated with SPARKS.
- NCMMS work stream responsibilities
- Provide business line Project Management (including Sub-Contractor(s)) for Asset/PM Inventory Scrubbing and location validation through NCMMS implementation.
- Provide Quality Control for NCMMS for business line for Large Scale Multi-Site CMMS installs,
- Provide business line Project Management to all NCMMS and client regional and national stakeholder commitment to a 2015 CMMS footprint nationwide.
- Implement NCMMS business strategy and conventions within Maximo.
- Provide 2nd tier training support to NCMMS users.
- Provide as needed reporting/analytics to assist service centers handling and tracking the KPI measures.
- Facilities Management Analytical Support work stream responsibilities:
- Support designing Performance Measurements and Balanced Scorecards.
- Support federal policies related to procurement, sustainability, and facilities management.
- Supporting the Overtime utilities program including: Oversight, Maintenance of Google Site, maintenance of performance metrics, facilitation of national meetings,
- Working with developers and users, and supporting training.
- Support custodial, maintenance, and utilities analysis and overall FMSP Project Management activities
The candidate must have
- broad understanding of facilities management
- capabilities in Automated Building Analytics & Measurement Systems (ABAMS)
- capabilities in National facility information and mechanical naming standards
- capabilities in Smart workplace strategies
- capabilities in Maintenance Excellence Initiatives
- capabilities in National Asset Inventories and Conversion (AISC) processes
- experience in implementing technical solutions related to the work above
- effective communications both verbally and in writing, including the use of email, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation tools.
The following qualifications are preferred but not required:
- Federal Government experience
- Experience using of Earned Value Management, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Information Technology Information Library (ITIL), and MS Project, as well as prior hands-on technical experience in a software development environment